Which pre gen 8 pokemon will you like to enter the Galar Region with the expansion packs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RustiiAqua

Awards
Even though its not a fan favourite, I have always had a special place for my beloved, Kingdra... Or in my case Queendra...chibi_kingdra_by_chocodip-d386l9s.png
There is so much to be appreciated about it. VISUALLY, I think it's a superb blend of its real fauna inspiration and fictional composition. The 2 were so beautifully married together to make such a simple but unique but elegant style.

Statically, its not bad either, like am y pokemon, building a team around one such opens many possibilities with its Water/Dragon type combo and access to certain poison type attacks.

Lastly, its is Dragon Nobility... Its the 2nd Dragon type pokemon to ever be introduced in the world of pokemon and stood alone in its respective Generation.

What are your thoughts? And who will you like to see?

Even though its not a fan favourite, I have always had a special place for my beloved, Kingdra... Or in my case Queendra...View attachment 36
There is so much to be appreciated about it. VISUALLY, I think it's a superb blend of its real fauna inspiration and fictional composition. The 2 were so beautifully married together to make such a simple but unique but elegant style.

Statically, its not bad either, like am y pokemon, building a team around one such opens many possibilities with its Water/Dragon type combo and access to certain poison type attacks.

Lastly, its is Dragon Nobility... Its the 2nd Dragon type pokemon to ever be introduced in the world of pokemon and stood alone in its respective Generation.

What are your thoughts? And who will you like to see?
Honestly I never really played it. Have you seen it competitively or any builds?

This might seem basic and regular to others but one pokemon I really want to come over is Dragonite. My Sun/moon Dragonite was my best battler and I wish I could bring him over or atleast be able to breed one for sword and shield. Might be more sentimental than logical but thats one pokemon i miss and wish to see..

195px-EP112.png

Back