Who's your pokemon?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AsuraTenshi

Hey all let's start a get to know the members. Simple thing, if you could have only one pokemon, which would it be and why?
Mine would be Mewtwo not for his legendary status but for his origin and what he chose to become after.

kinda cliche.... but i would chose arcanine. most people who knows me know thats my favourite pokemon. Why? Arcanine reminds me of my 1st pet dog named Spock. he passed when i was 13. and so its like a memorial in every new pokemon game i have an arcanine named spock that i raise and carry through to the league.

kinda cliche.... but i would chose arcanine. most people who knows me know thats my favourite pokemon. Why? Arcanine reminds me of my 1st pet dog named Spock. he passed when i was 13. and so its like a memorial in every new pokemon game i have an arcanine named spock that i raise and carry through to the league.
Wow that's deep bro! Glad to know there's still that joy from that memory.

Hey all let's start a get to know the members. Simple thing, if you could have only one pokemon, which would it be and why?
Mine would be Mewtwo not for his legendary status but for his origin and what he chose to become after.

Indubitably, Gardevoir will be at my side. Not only because of the outrageously beautiful mega-evolution; we have a bit of History.

When I was a preteen, I play pokemon sapphire, and at the very beginning of the game Ralts was one of the pokemon available for capture. It was not only one of the first pokemon to capture... But my first SHINY EVER. The funny part was that I didn't know!!!! (I didn't know that shinies were a thing. And I always wondered why mine was turquoise while the others were green (turquoise is my fave colour). I shrugged it off to some game mechanics defect until diamond and pearl was released and I migrated my pokemon and my friends were going crazy about it, and o was totally unaware. My entire HOENN region expérience I was ignorant to the fact that my fave pokemon that was always on my team was shiny.

Indubitably, Gardevoir will be at my side. Not only because of the outrageously beautiful mega-evolution; we have a bit of History.

When I was a preteen, I play pokemon sapphire, and at the very beginning of the game Ralts was one of the pokemon available for capture. It was not only one of the first pokemon to capture... But my first SHINY EVER. The funny part was that I didn't know!!!! (I didn't know that shinies were a thing. And I always wondered why mine was turquoise while the others were green (turquoise is my fave colour). I shrugged it off to some game mechanics defect until diamond and pearl was released and I migrated my pokemon and my friends were going crazy about it, and o was totally unaware. My entire HOENN region expérience I was ignorant to the fact that my fave pokemon that was always on my team was shiny.
Awesome history . Thanks for sharing

Mine would be Lucario, yes im guilty that its my favorite pokemon, but thats not why. When i was younger, i wouldve said Abra. I remember in pokemon yellow and red for the game boy, above cerulean city, you had a chance of finding Abra, and i was going through a lot at the time and wished i could latch on to abra and teleport away. But Meow that im older, I say Lucario because i can have actual conversations with them. Its also a pokemon i can practice self defense with, which is a MAJOR plus for me. And lets not even get into the fact that they can use psychic type moves, you know im gonna ask them to levitate the remote control over when im sore 😹😭 plus its nice having something thats able to look out for you. Since they can read auras, then can sniff out red flags before you have to experience them. And i dont always have the best judgement 😹

Mine would be Lucario, yes im guilty that its my favorite pokemon, but thats not why. When i was younger, i wouldve said Abra. I remember in pokemon yellow and red for the game boy, above cerulean city, you had a chance of finding Abra, and i was going through a lot at the time and wished i could latch on to abra and teleport away. But Meow that im older, I say Lucario because i can have actual conversations with them. Its also a pokemon i can practice self defense with, which is a MAJOR plus for me. And lets not even get into the fact that they can use psychic type moves, you know im gonna ask them to levitate the remote control over when im sore 😹😭 plus its nice having something thats able to look out for you. Since they can read auras, then can sniff out red flags before you have to experience them. And i dont always have the best judgement 😹
Lucario is one of my favs too.

Back